Wednesday 5 September 2007

Sad Day


I came home yesterday from work to find our lovely bunny Harry had got out of his cage. I searched everywhere with my DD - she eventually found him lying in dark in the bushes - dead. She was distraught - I wasn't much better. We got Harry about 2 years ago, a Dwarf Lop, he was very cute and the girls loved him. Our youngest wanted one for ages and after an horrific experience with her trying to get stitches out of her finger my DH promised her one. He had grown into such a lovely bunny.

We are all very sad today.


RIP Harry


2 comments:

Unknown said...

How sad :( RIP Harry. My daughter would love a rabbit but here in Qld it's illegal to have one :(

Alita Pereira said...

Thank you Ali & Kez. Both the girls are very quiet tonight. Our dog looks very lost in the backyard - they were great pals.