Friday 21 September 2007

Car Accident

I'm currently waiting for DH to arrive home. He was down in Sydney this week and on his way home today when a P Plater slammed into him pushing him into the car in front. It was our old 2nd car (a little Laser) that was given to us by my mother in law when my youngest was born 9 years ago to give me something to get around in.
He is OK - he says. Although I suspect he just doesn't want to worry me. The car is a write off and had to be towed away.
We were only just talking last weekend about what to do about our old car - whether to sell, trade in or keep.
It will be a long wait for him .... I'm looking up how much it will cost to replace it. Thankfully it was fully insured but that will probably take a while to go through.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

oh no! I hope your husband really is OK. My thoughts are with you. Ali

Kez said...

I hope he's ok - let us know. Thinking of you..

Alita Pereira said...

Thanks girls - he's home safe and sound now. No soreness in the neck but a bit of a headache. (Soaking up the attention a little bit I think!)
Car has been towed away - not to be seen again :((