Friday 9 January 2009

Project 365 - Day 9

Graeme and I had a good day at the shop, taught a class with 2 of my very favourite people this afternoon - a good way to start the weekend.

Came home and the girls had organised a surprise for us - a 3 course meal. All I had to do was take them down to the shop and pay - I was all for it. I wasn't allowed in the kitchen so I had a little nanna nap on the lounge while they were busy.

I got Tegan to take photo's of the girls in the kitchen but she was hunted out quickly.
So for dinner we had Ham & Cheesy rolls for starters, main course was Tuna Mornay, vegetables with cheesy sauce and pasta and for dessert we had ice cream with home made chocolate fudge sauce - yummo! And a lovely fruit punch for drinks! Such wonderful girls. I was soooo full.

1 comment:

A Vision Splendid said...

Hi Alita,

I am glad that you are blogging again. I noticed your blog on ALS and thought 'great, she is back!' . I look forward to the 365 challenge.