Sunday 27 January 2008

I'm still here

Hey guys, I've been so slack recently by not posting but life has been a little hectic of late - when isn't it. DH and I decided to purchase a business, we took over at the beginning of December and haven't stopped. Its a little scrapbooking & Kodak Express store called ScrapAWhile on the North Coast - so you best check us out online and drop in to say hello if your in the area or passing.

Thankfully we have some great people who worked there already who have stayed on with us - they have been fantastic.

Hopefully I'll be on a little more from now on. If there's no updates check out the blog on the store.

Anyway - hope everyone is well and life is wonderful..

Alita

1 comment:

A Vision Splendid said...

Hi there Alita, Great to know that you are still around. I hope the new business goes really well for you.