Sunday 7 October 2007

Swap Complete

I joined the swap on Rhonda Jeans page and have now posted off to my partner. Unfortunately my sewing machine is packed away somewhere so I had to purchase. It has made me want to actually get it out and use it again.

It has made me think what other throwaway items we purchase now??

"This time we will be swapping four cotton napkins, preferably handmade.
If you can't sew, you can buy your napkins, but they must be 100% cotton. They
should be around 25 cm square, or 10 inches, give or take a couple of cm. This
will help us all build up our stocks of cloth napkins so we can all leave the
disposable ones at the store. Another step towards a healthier
planet."


2 comments:

rhonda jean said...

hello alita. I just to stop by and say hello. It's good to see you've posted your napkins. Maybe you'll find your sewing machine and make some things for your home in the future. : )

Alita Pereira said...

I tried hunting on the weekend but found a box of craft stuff that has been squashed and will have to be re packed. Oh well maybe next weekend...

D has now received the swap - so quick to the US